Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
Included in the risk assessment is our revised Home School Agreement, setting our expectations of how we can all keep each other safe.
Unfortunately, this means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only. Visitors permitted into the school will follow our guidance for visitors.
Further information for parents may be found in Returning to Primary school: what parents need to know and on the Department for Education website.
11 Ways we are protecting our pupils and staff
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Engaging with Test, Track and Trace
7. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
8. Containing outbreaks
9. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
10. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
11. Ensuring contingency planning
Details of all the above is within our Covid-19 risk assessment.
Bowes Primary School
Our schools are based in the vibrant and diverse communities of Enfield. We are an innovative and fast growing organisation whose motto is ‘be included’. This means that we will try and meet the needs of every child to ensure that they can be included in all aspects of school life.